drank Berry Berry Nice by Yumchaa

thank you to Scheherazade who let me try some of this in our swap! This one smells like rooibos when it’s in dry form and brewing but once you take a sip of this its full of delicious berry goodness! This is more a red fruit rooibos than blue fruit but overall it’s just a happy fruity goodness time. That is my official stance. and now? now i’m tired. seriously behind in sipdowns but at least i managed a couple today with some steps towards being able to finish a bunch up over the next couple of days..216 and counting, though i think i’m slightly less as i lost track of a few things i suspect.

Terri HarpLady

How many more days? And you’re aiming to reach 200, right? :)

I have until Saturday evening, and I think technically the challenge was 190 :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

How many more days? And you’re aiming to reach 200, right? :)

I have until Saturday evening, and I think technically the challenge was 190 :)

Toronto, ON