drank Watermelon Xylophone by Butiki Teas

So what happens when work gets crazy insanely busy? You forget what you’ve asked for in trade with swaps sometimes. THIS cold beverage was brought to me by Kittenna and when i try it hot, it will be brought to me by courtney haha.

In this particular instance i don’t mind doubling up on my swap receipt because it means i’ve got enough to have this both hot and cold without much fuss AND share a small bit with my other half. He loooves watermelon!

This one cold is pretty delicious! I love how subtle the flavour is without any sense of that artificial watermelon taste that most candies use. I also smiled a bunch this morning when i saw the golden colour of the liquid. It really is pretty. overall? a success cold! I’m hoping the hot version will be just as tasty for an occasional treat from stacy in the summer.

Iced 8 min or more
Kittenna

Lol, it happens. Like Blueberry Crumble from whatshesaid. I totally forgot that I’d asked for some, and then we went and ordered it. Luckily the reviews were good on it! Likewise, good thing you like Watermelon Xylophone :)

jessiwrites

Yes, I love this one cold. So refreshing.

Comments

Kittenna

jessiwrites

Yes, I love this one cold. So refreshing.

Toronto, ON