drank Peach Cardamom by 52teas

Tried this out cold brew and it’s alright as a cold brew with a little sugar added to it. I’m still more disappointed than excited by most of the recent blends from frank so it might be time for a break or to just try and pick some up when it’s a 4 way split OR through trades…‘cause the newest it calling out to me. Anyway, this isn’t terrible as a cold brew. I’ll have to compare it to the lupicia peach and see which i like better in a comparison :)

Iced 8 min or more