Blueberry zabaglione vs blueberry creamcheese danish who will win!

Second contender – BCCDB! A re-blend of a favourite among steepsterites – the new blend seems to not stack up against old memories.

blueberry taste? check
Creamy taste? mostly
restock in my cupboard? Nope
astringent? nope
better with a bit of sugar? check.

ho hum…the hunt continues.

Kittenna

It’s really too bad about this one, because I’ve had the old blend and loved it too; I think I may have just finished off the last of my sample within the past couple months. Sad that blends aren’t being recreated the same :(

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON