drank Creamy Eggnog by Butiki Teas

backlog from earlier today – still a delicious creamy tea that’s perfect for those days when i just want something delicious to accompany my black morning tea!

whatshesaid

Lol, do you sit there with two cups of tea at once??

yes lol i am often drinking two cups at once lol

whatshesaid

I often wondered how you manage to get through so much tea every day with all these sipdowns!!

haha i drink quite a bit :) it helps that i can take time at work in the afternoons, to refill my two travel mugs that i bring with me to work to sip those throughout the afternoon as well, instead of having to keep making cups at work. If i had to, i’d rarely get to making some because of how busy ti gets.

Comments

whatshesaid

Lol, do you sit there with two cups of tea at once??

yes lol i am often drinking two cups at once lol