drank Winter Nog by Della Terra Teas

pssssst guess what? 200 teas! that means i just need to find a way to sipdown 10 teas tomorrow haha Not sure if that’s actually doable but we can see :) If nothing else, i’m still pretty proud of myself for getting down this far in 3 weeks. After the weekend with the girls i was at something stupid like 320+ and now i’m at 200. That being said, I have incoming swaps and orders, but there’s no mail until monday haha.

This one? I’d probably order it again. I rather enjoy the creaminess of the rooibos and it’s a nice change from the other fruitier rooibos blends that i like and love. It’s just not a tea i see myself wanting all that much in summer, so maybe i’ll hold off until the fall again.

Indigobloom

Urm, not sure you meant to say that you got fat! lol
Cuz I don’t think you did!!

stupid autocorrect

Congrats!

thanks! :) course i added one to my cupboard but i have faith in my tea drinking skills! I also don’t have to leave the house until like 2pm. of course then there’s that whole sleep in? or get up to start drinking! haha

Kaylee

The solution is obvious. Get up. Make tea. Take tea to bed and drink it until you fall asleep again. Repeat as necessary. :)

Cavocorax

That’s awesome. I’m so impressed that you can not only drink all that tea, but that you can log it all too.

Dinosara

Yay proud of you :) we should all live by your stash busting example.

whatshesaid

Wow!! Awesome job. This sounds tasty ,

Dino….yeah except now I have all my larger size teas left lol so going to be much slower until orders come in with sample sizes haha

Comments

Indigobloom

Urm, not sure you meant to say that you got fat! lol
Cuz I don’t think you did!!

stupid autocorrect

Congrats!

Cavocorax

Dinosara

Yay proud of you :) we should all live by your stash busting example.

whatshesaid