drank Orange & Cream by Della Terra Teas

So i REAAAALLLLLY wanted one last cup of tea before bed and Della totally just put their teas on sale (again) so i couldn’t help it, i had to go sit down and measure out my portion of this tea in the shared order with the girls. Mostly, in case i decide i need to order more. So uh up one in my cupboard sigh You know what though? totally worth it. I don’t love this more than the lemon and lime chiffon but i do really enjoy this for it’s own reasons. I still think i prefer the orange lapacho tea Indigobloom found BUT this might be a decent substitute.
The orange isn’t as strong as i want it to be, but it IS still present and still has an almost creamy taste to it. mmmm yeah, i could have a bit more of this in my cupboard.

Boiling 8 min or more