drank Blueberry Crumble by Della Terra Teas

sipdown break! lol I need to try some of my della terra teas so that i can figure out IF i want to place another order this weekend or wait for the next sale.

This tea smells like maple syrup with a hint of blueberries. I can see why folks are enjoying it, but it is not quite on the same oh man, i need to have this, level as the upside down cake that della terra has. That being said, this is a lovely tea, but it’s much more maple blueberry pancake than it is blueberry crumble. my other half actually asked if i was drinking that pancake tea again. I’ll have to try brewing this at a lower temperature next time to see if that changes anything. For now, this is a decent tea, though not quite what i hoped it would be.

Toronto, ON