drank Caramel by Kusmi Tea

SIPDOWN! thanks to whatshesaid for letting me try this one. Still on the hunt for a perfect caramel tea but it was nice to cross this one off my list. It also confirms my suspicion that i’m not a huge fan of kusmi tea bases since most of their teas that i’ve tried i’ve been feeling pretty “meh” about.

Barbara

I feel the same about Kusmi. And it’s such a shame, esp. as they have the cutest tins…

Ysaurella

thanks girls for confirming what I think of Kusmi’s blends even if to be fair they always provide a decent blend.The disappointment often comes from the difference between the dry leaf scent and the taste after brewing.

Barbara

Never really thought about the why and how, but you may be right. The meh-feeling is also partly due to other brands (Theodor, Marriage Freres, etc) just being that much better.

I agree! Not bad tea, but there is better out there, so why bother :)

Comments

Barbara

Ysaurella

Barbara

I agree! Not bad tea, but there is better out there, so why bother :)

Toronto, ON