drank Jelly Bean Dream by Della Terra Teas

wow…not sure what to make of this one. there’s a lot going on in this one. I don’t think the jelly beans add much of anything to this. That being said, it’s a totally candy like blend that this creates. However, there’s quite a bit of hibiscus in this which turns it into a really sweet but terribly tart brew..sounds contradictory but it is. the initial sip is sweet and very nearly strawberry delicious but then it quickly goes tart in my mouth.

Ysaurella

you cannot imagine how much it sounds weird for an European to see tea companies adding jelly beans or marshmallow or sugar candies in a blend…

yeah, it’s not my favourite thing either.

Anyanka

Plus, jelly beans are heavy and you pay by the ounce! I’m a weirdo and I only eat the black ones anyway.

mmmm black jelly beans are so good

Comments

Ysaurella

yeah, it’s not my favourite thing either.

Anyanka