I feel like there may be a lot of teas in the near future that thank Terriharplady. So Terri, if i forget, don’t think i don’t love you any less for all your wonderful teas!

Sadly i fell asleep mid cup while drinking this one, so the last of is was a cold, cold cup of tea. What i do remember of this one hot, was that is was a beautiful, rich, smooth assam. Really no smoky going on here, just a sweet(in the way that black’s are sweet) cup of tea. I’m glad i made an unsual small cup of this one so i have more left to have a good normal Sil cup with later :)

Also…i’m in trouble because i really want more of this one for sure but 4.4oz is a lot of tea. a LOT. eep.

Terri HarpLady

But you’ll love every drop…just saying! :D

Comments

Terri HarpLady

But you’ll love every drop…just saying! :D