drank Mi Xian Black by Butiki Teas

Had this earlier today but i’m only now getting a chance to breath. I probably should have gone with something simpler today but i wanted the comfort of some favourites as well as teas that i’m close to being through. I feel like half my cupboard is devoted to stacy’s teas so i want to make sure i’m able to get through the ones that are almost done, try the ones that i haven’t yet so that i can get organized for another order soon :)

While i thoroughly enjoy this one, in comparision to laoshan black from verdant, stacy’s high mountain and her premium taiwanese assam, i’d rather pick those others up. This will likely become a floating rotation in my cupboard when i feel the need for a bit of change. Quite a delicious tea but more ordinary than others :)

Hallieod

I like your thinking about the need to try ALL the teas, so you know which ones to order. :P (Oooh, Hyperbole and a Half should definitely do a DRINK ALL THE TEAS picture too!)

Cavocorax

:P I had to do it: http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3txuuv/

In a sorta related note, I really really miss Hyperbole and a Half! I was a regular subscriber and there were so many moments I would lose my cool at work because I was reading her latest post. Allie hasn’t posted anything since she said she had depression and was trying to cope with that, so I hope she’s ok. :|

OMGsrsly

Yes! Drink all the teas! This is another that needs to go on my (huge) wish list…

Didn’t she have a book deal as well? She might only be able to focus on one thing if she’s not well. I hope she’s ok too. Oh my goodness the Alot.

Hallieod

Love it, Cavocorax! But I hadn’t realised there’d been nothing from her since that depression post – that is worrying.

Comments

Hallieod

Cavocorax