Another tasty tea this morning that i pulled out of my cupboard. I really love the plum taste of this tea. Too crazy busy to write a proper note, but this is delicious! Loving the sweet plum taste.

Stephanie

I’m out of that one right now but I sure enjoyed it, too! :)

Fjellrev

You two have convinced me to try this one out if it’s still available when I order next. :)

OMGsrsly

Oh yeah, it’s on the list, Incendiare!

If you just want a taste, i can likely send you the last bit of mine.

Fjellrev

Sil, thanks for the offer, but I’m sure our Vic/Van group order will catch some. :)

I added in my Butiki stuff to the spreadsheet yesterday and I’m so pumped!

YAY! nice to see you guys getting in on the group buy action. lol

OMGsrsly

I’m kinda scared. I’ve totally geeked out on automating the spreadsheets…

heh do you have one yet that zeros out the amounts owed to give the final mount owe if different people are placing orders lol

Kittenna

I passed on a copy of ours :)

OMGsrsly

Yep! :) Plus I’ve automated the ordering sheet, since we have 6 people with varying budgets. Haha. I should send a copy back once it’s done.

Haha awesome please do

Comments

Stephanie

I’m out of that one right now but I sure enjoyed it, too! :)

OMGsrsly

Oh yeah, it’s on the list, Incendiare!

If you just want a taste, i can likely send you the last bit of mine.

Fjellrev

I added in my Butiki stuff to the spreadsheet yesterday and I’m so pumped!

YAY! nice to see you guys getting in on the group buy action. lol

OMGsrsly

I’m kinda scared. I’ve totally geeked out on automating the spreadsheets…

Kittenna

I passed on a copy of ours :)

Haha awesome please do