drank Oriental Spice by Adagio Teas

thanks to terriharplady for another adagio blend. this one is SMEEEELLLLY! I actually don’t mind this one too much, though the tea doesn’t seem to do a really great job blending together. It’s sweet! it’s spicy! it’s cinnamon! it’s tea! However, as this one gets a little cooler, the spices really go heavy and it becomes so much less drinkable :( Good to have tried, but just another to cross off my list so far.

Kittenna

Yuckers. I have such an aversion to cinnamony teas right now…. I’d probably hate it!

Comments

Kittenna

Toronto, ON