drank Organic Sparrow Tongue by Butiki Teas

Sooooo i think i just went on record (again) that i love this oolong. I really think it’s delicious and wonderful and tasty and THIS is an oolong i would keep in my cupboard. THIS is a non milky oolong that makes me happy that there are oolongs in this world. And it’s GREEN. yeah that’s right. GREEN. So yeah. this is good. drink it. love it.

Edit: sooo many teas. 257…

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Sounds…. green! I got a sample of this with my Butiki order. I mean to try it this week! :-)

I hate oolongs. Especially green ones. They have this taste to them that makes me want to throw my cup in anger. Roasted oolongs are a bit better but it’s rare for me to find an oolong that I like (SOME milky ones are ok), and rarer still that its a green one. :)

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Toronto, ON