Oh man. Thank you terriharplady!
THIS is a black that is not for those who don’t like rich, bold blacks. Now, is there a lot going on with this tea like say a laoshan black? Nope but it’s got a great character to it and a delicious bold black flavour that i really enjoyed this morning. It’s not a malty black or a chocolate black, but it’s smooth, not astringent and most importantly – delicious. Thank you terri!

Terri HarpLady

You are most welcome! This one is smooth & rich, & it really packs a punch IMO! I’m glad you like it! :)

I may need to order this at some point unless I find another in the giant box of wonder you sent lol

LOL, I aim to please!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

LOL, I aim to please!