In my continuing effort to go through all of my butiki teas over this week (and possibly in to next…there are a bunch of them) I chose this one to drink this morning since i had the sparrow tongue oolong last night. I’m not sure whether my rating reflects it, but i think that i prefer the sparrow tongue to this one. NOT that this one is bad, but the woodsy taste that this one has isn’t as delicious as the green buttery taste of the sparrow tongue.

All that being said, this is still a really nice oolong. There is no hint of that oolong taste that i hate and this has a flavour and texture to it that is really interesting. Pretty much enjoying this a bunch this morning.

Toronto, ON