drank Organic Assam by The Tea Spot

SIPDOWN!

I made a sil sized cup of this to help me tackle my meetings with China tonight. Thankfully it did the trick. This is little more bitter? than i like or rather the last notes in each sip have a bit of bite to them that isn’t my favourite across teas but isn’t terribly bad in this tea. I could have also brewed this incorrectly (read too long) as it got away from me a little. Thanks to terriharplady for sharing this one with me!

I can’t wait until we get my new bookcase/tea cupboards set up over the weekend.

Terri HarpLady

Their regular Assam has more of a bite than the org assam, but they definitely both have an ‘edge’!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON