sooo this is pretty much a coconut tea. There might be a hint of vanilla hanging around to cut the edge of the coconut but i am not picking up any of the apple bits. It’s not a bad tea but i was hoping for so much more from a “eleven” tea. Actually, stick dr who on anything and i want it to the best damn thing in this world. :) not bad, but not as wonderful as i hoped that it would be.

thanks again Terri!

Hesper June

Well…honestly, what flavor could they do?
Fish Sticks and Custard? ;)

Lol that sort of appeals to me a little…

Hesper June

Oh, yeah. I would certainly be ordering some to try too:)
But, it would take a brave tea company to attempt that flavor;)

Uniquity

11 is not coconut (for me). Something classic and aged. Maybe a puerh. He’s kicked around a lot but he’s still got some spunk most of the time. Maybe an earl grey puerh if such a thing existed.

Comments

Hesper June

Well…honestly, what flavor could they do?
Fish Sticks and Custard? ;)

Lol that sort of appeals to me a little…

Hesper June

Oh, yeah. I would certainly be ordering some to try too:)
But, it would take a brave tea company to attempt that flavor;)

Uniquity