drank Russian Maple Souchong by Tealux

oh man… so glad i read my previous tasting notes. For some reason i thought i hadn’t tried this before. Turns out i had, and i pondered what adding some maple syrup to this would do. So i did. and guess what? I totally just drank the entire cup quick like a bunny. I’m in heaven! this is ssssoooooo good with the added maple syrup. Hells yeah! I’m totally dancing in my chair. I wish i’d sent you some of this terri. on it’s own it’s so not this good, but man this maple syrup in it is KICKING IT! totally just brings the blend together. woot!

oh yeah…and yes, today is work from home day so YAY for overload on tea drinking!

Edit: Not bumping the rating on this up because the tea itself isn’t delicious by itself.

Terri HarpLady

Oh we’ll, we’ll just have to do another trade, hehehe :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Oh we’ll, we’ll just have to do another trade, hehehe :)

Toronto, ON