drank Organic Chocolate "O" by The Tea Spot

I’m thinking that the tea spot and i are going to have to have a chat soon about putting some of their teas into my house. Terri was awesome enough to send me a bunch of their teas and I’m thoroughly enjoying a bunch of them. I’d take tea spot teas over tealux teas every day! (and no i have no idea why the two are comparable in my mind) I wanted a cup of this without any additions but i for sure can see how amaaazing this will be with a bit of sweetner and possibly milk added to it.

Without additions this is a cocoa chocolate malty delicious sort of tea. Kittenna better be careful or i’ll steal her samples that Terri sent along. :)

Edit: This resteeps really nicely too!

Indigobloom

uh ohs. methinks IB is in trouble… (after she tries this…)

it’s a really nice one. :)

Terri HarpLady

Yay! Glad to hear you like it!

Fjellrev

I’ve had this on my list for a while. You make me want to get down to that Tea Spot order sooner haha.

Comments

Indigobloom

uh ohs. methinks IB is in trouble… (after she tries this…)

it’s a really nice one. :)

Terri HarpLady

Yay! Glad to hear you like it!

Fjellrev