Soooo i think i need to try this cold brewed. It’s not a BAD tasting tea but i can’t get over how much it tastes like those strawberry shortcake dolls smell. If you were a child of the 80’s you know what i’m talking about. They had this sweet smell about them – strawberry shortcake; lemon meringue etc… well this tea? It tastes like that little red headed dolls smelled like.

Right now i’m mostly sort of weirded out by that…

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Oh man! I totally know the smell you mean and I would find that disconcerting in a tea too.

Terri HarpLady

yeah, my daughters had those dolls, not sure how I’d feel about drinking that…

OMGsrsly

I think it depends on your age. I tried eating my dolls when I was a kid, and I quite like this tea. :)

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Terri HarpLady

yeah, my daughters had those dolls, not sure how I’d feel about drinking that…

OMGsrsly