sipdown!

So i don’t like a lot of oolongs. But since this was a shared sample, i thought what the hell. Kittylovestea has done a great job with her review and i don’t have much more to add other than this is a pretty decent oolong with a nice subtle orange flavour. I’d consider ordering this again for the occasional flavoured oolong tea time. there’s just enough of that roasty oolong flavour to make it my preferred type of oolong and then the addition of the orange is a tasty tasty thing :)

Toronto, ON