drank Orange & Cream by Della Terra Teas

mmmmmmm i think this one is starting to grow no me, provided i steep it for more than 8 minutes. Even though the orange isn’t overly “true” to taste, it’s still a delicious orange cream flavour. :)

Boiling 8 min or more
Cavocorax

Would it make a good popsicle? (I was going to try that with DavidsTea version but haven’t tried this one)

oh! hmmm yeah it might as long as you let it steep for a longer time. help bring out the creamy orange flavour

Comments

Cavocorax

Toronto, ON