drank Shamrock & Roll by Della Terra Teas

Mint? sorta check. chocolate? i guess. Overall a pretty meh kinda of blend. I prefer the persimmon tree’s blend over this one if i have to choose.

Boiling 8 min or more
Hallieod

I looked at that tea and ran away repulsed. “Shamrock sprinkles” are just not something that should go in a tea cup, especially ones that particularly nasty, kelly green colour!

Yeah I despise the crap that della puts in their teas. That being said, when you’re splitting a try me pack, ill often get things I know I probably won’t like since its 1-2 cups max

tattooed_tea

I wasn’t a fan of this one.
personally though, I love teas with sprinkles & such.

Hallieod

Oh, I’d try anything in that case — almost anything. It’s very cool you have people to share orders with like that!

Comments

Hallieod

tattooed_tea

I wasn’t a fan of this one.
personally though, I love teas with sprinkles & such.

Toronto, ON