sipdown!

I figured today was the day to try and get down some of my 1-2 cup samples. In that vein i wanted to kick off the day with a nice bold cup of black. I do quite enjoy this blend though the tiger assam is for sure my fav of the 4 a&d teas currently available. This one has a bit to it that, if you don’t enjoy that in a black, will make you not like this tea. Not the case for me, but for others that might not make this as enjoyable.

Terri HarpLady

I agree that I love the giver better, but I do enjoy the bit of smokiness in this one as well. Variety is the spice of life! :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON