drank Miami Mango by Steep City Teas

I opted to try this one cold before hot since i had a suspicion this would be a much more enjoyable cold brew. I totally didn’t register that this had hibiscus in it. So i’ll give steep city total props for that! This isn’t a tart hibiscus brew that so often happens when i cold brew blends with hibiscus in them. This is somewhere between mango and peach but as a cold brew i quite like it. Holding off rating it until i get a chance to also try it hot but it’s about an 80 at the moment.

Iced 8 min or more