drank Chocolate & Strawberry Puer by Lupicia

mmmm thank you Mercuryhime! for this sample. I don’t have easy access to Lupicia here in canada so i asked for a taste of this when Mercuryhime and i swapped. I’ve been trying to branch out and explore a few flavoured puerhs as well as unflavoured.

I can get behind this one. The puerh isn’t overly strong but it’s much more present than the lsat few david’s tea flavoured puerhs i’ve tried. There is a chocolate taste here that’s quite enjoyable and it balances well with the strawberry flavour. It’s like a creamy chocolate strawberry taste. Actually della could take a page from this one :)

Thanks again mercuryhime!

Mercuryhime

Glad you liked!

Comments

Mercuryhime

Glad you liked!