Steepster is the suck today. Totally not cooperating with me. Sipdown! Loving the smokiness of this one and I’m so glad i got to try it. Thank you Terri!

Cavocorax

It’s so difficult today. :| I just want to read and comment and I’m having so much trouble. Doesn’t Steepster know I’m trying to procrastinate?

completely The Suck.

Totally the suck.

Nicole

As we see from duplicate comments… :)

lol yeah

Cavocorax

You can tell we’re the stubborn few when we’re willing to hit refresh 10+ times just to post a comment or review a tea.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

lol. I’ve been having that problem too. And I hit the button about 10x to get my note up too.

K S

Never give up! Never, never, never!

Kaylee

Me too! I was starting to worry it was my internet…

Comments

Cavocorax

completely The Suck.

Totally the suck.

Nicole

As we see from duplicate comments… :)

lol yeah

Fuzzy_Peachkin

K S

Never give up! Never, never, never!

Kaylee

Me too! I was starting to worry it was my internet…

Toronto, ON