drank Khongea's Assam Leaf by Butiki Teas

SIPDOWN! (250)

While this has been an enjoyable tea that was free, i can understand why it’s not regularly stocked at Butiki. It’s just not up to Stacy’s standards. That being said, it’s still a nice bold tea that was enjoyable while i had it..and it was free lol so yay!

I think that’s what m starting the day with tomorrow :D

i haven’t even been able to plan that yet… parents called, had to organize another couple swap packages going out the door…needed to do a tasting comparison… it’s like 10pm and it’s just about time for bed and i finally have a moment to try and get organized for tomorrow lol

oh…and did i mention that i’m still being taunted by the american tea room for some brioche tea…

Terri HarpLady

I dont usually plan my teas too much, but I’m staying over at Tony’s tonight, so I had to bring something, otherwise I’d get stuck drinking Ahmad’s breakfast blend…

AND it sounds like you need a 12 step meeting, hahahaha

lol i pick out 2 teas every night for making in my travel mugs the next day. When i’m doing loose leaf at work i also pack up pre-measured little tins of 3-4 kinds of tea so that i have options at work. heh morning teas are always a straight black + something else.

Terri HarpLady

One of the pleasures of being self-employed is that I usually don’t have to go anywhere in the morning, so I can be more laid back. I’m still using a checklist, which resembles a crazy menu with scribbling comments, check marks, etc. , in an effort to actually drink everything I have, so I pick a black tea that isn’t checked off yet that I’m in the mood for. Then I pick another. Today I cheated & drank a bunch of Keemuns back to back, LOL.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I think that’s what m starting the day with tomorrow :D