drank Wild Berry Plum by The Republic of Tea

Thanks again terri!

As far as bagged fruity teas go? This one isn’t half bad. I sadly, didn’t take notes while drinking it but i have another bag at work I can try. Though I might try this as a cold brew to try it as a potential iced tea. It was pretty good…but then maybe that was in comparison to the mate tea i was drinking. blech.

i took all the bagged teas that you and whatshesaid sent me and brought them to work so that I can use work tea time for bagged teas. I have a finum at work as well, but i figure the bagged teas give me an excuse to drink them at work…since at home i’ll almost always go for anything BUT a bagged tea lol

Terri HarpLady

My bagged teas, what few I have, end up in my purse, just in case I’m out & about wanting tea, with nothing worthy available. OR I serve them to guests, LOL!

hahaha