SIPDOWN! Backlog from earlier today.

I didn’t expect to like this one. It has that bergamot stuff in it. blech. But this is actually a pretty decent tea for a bagged, on the go sort of tea. I like that this is slightly orangey, with a splash of mint. I’m getting the sense that the republic of tea bagged teas are a good brand for me. They’re not too much on the terrible end of bagged teas and they offer a really nice variety with some decent flavours that are quite nice. I might look at picking up a few in the future when my stash gets a little more manageable. They can be my work teas :) Thanks again terri!

Terri HarpLady

Kind of a nice after dinner tea…especially when you’ve eaten a little too much :) Glad you enjoyed it!

Hallieod

So glad I read the “blech” to bergamot before including a sample of either a cream Earl Grey or Palais des Thés Gout Russe 7 Agrumes, which has all the citrus but mostly tastes of bergamot!

Hallie – feel free to toss in the cream earl grey. While i don’t typically enjoy earl grey i am always willing to try bergamot teas here and there :) Never learn if you don’t try new things!

Terri HarpLady

That’s the spirit, Sil! I keep trying them, & have actually found a few that I like, & a few others that can be tolerable. Of course, none of them will ever replace straight black, nothing will, but once in awhile…in the right mood…

Hallieod

I like your attitude! :) Will do then.

guys how else am i going to drink ALL THE TEAS!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Hallieod

I like your attitude! :) Will do then.

guys how else am i going to drink ALL THE TEAS!

Toronto, ON