drank Queen of Hearts by The London Tea Room

Oh… this is really good. And apparently has bergamot…but not in the way that i dislike bergamot. It’s more like the bergamot that’s in the upton tea that i enjoy.

i’m exausted today. No idea why i came in today. should have worked from home. Looks like my other half made enough of a stink at work today that they’ve given him the time off again..so back to planning mode lol. eesh!

edit: oh yeah..the tea? delicious berry taste, though not so much with the vaniilla. I do like how this one blends together though it’s berry without being overly sweet or too generically fruity.

Toronto, ON