Another backlog from yesterday. Had a mug full of this one while playing some board games with friends and having a grand old time. I still really enjoy this one when I want that sweet dessert but don’t want to actually have dessert. Mmmmm….

TheTeaFairy

I think it’s not a bad dessert tea but am I the only one who doesn’t really find the taste of pineapple in there?

No I don’t think anyone can find the pineapple lol but because I love it as a cake tea, I’m ok with that. The pineapple is pretty much hidden in this one. Heh

TheTeaFairy

Oh, Thanks Sil… Not having read many reviews of it, I was wondering if something major was going on with my tastebuds!

If its your taste buds its mine too lol.

Fjellrev

I can’t find any pineapple in this one either.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

TheTeaFairy

If its your taste buds its mine too lol.

Fjellrev

I can’t find any pineapple in this one either.

Toronto, ON