drank Pineapple Oolong by Lupicia

SIPDOWN!

I figured i should give this a try before i sent it off in a swap. As i suspected it’s a little too oolongy for me. BUT this is does have a nice pineapple flavour to it that i can get behind. It’s almost a creamy pineapple oolong. It’s similar to a few milk oolong i’ve tried but with the added citrus pineapple thing going on. overall, i think a lot of people would love this, as long as oolongs are their thing :)

Barbara

Sounds interesting. I really love oolongs!

It’s worth a try if you like green oolongs barbara. Not my favourite of course but i think others would really like it

Comments

Barbara

Sounds interesting. I really love oolongs!

Toronto, ON