drank Lemon by PureAromaTea

SIPDOWN!

I tried the last of this sample as a cold brew to see how it fared. Bumping up the rating slighty as a result. What i like about this is that it’s clearly a black tea brewed cold, but it’s not bitter or astringent, and the lemon adds just a touch of interesting to make it a good cold brew. I’d have to add a bit of sweetner to get my other half interested but i think this should be a nice one over summer when looking for something that’s not overly fruity or sweet. just refreshing!

Iced 8 min or more
Hallieod

I didn’t try this one, first or second order, but will have to remember next time. Even if iced teas aren’t something I have to make, given the typical Irish summer (!), that does sound lovely.

I’m really enjoying how smooth purearoma teas are….haven’t found any yet to be bitter or astringent at all

Hallieod

Me too. I mean me too to the enjoyment, and me neither to finding any bitter ones.

Comments

Hallieod

Toronto, ON