drank Lime Gelato by DAVIDsTEA

mini sipdown, in that i finished the first 50g bag of this that i picked up, so i’m not officially on the last bag. I think that if david’s ever discontinues this, i’d be inclined to pick more up…though that being said, i likely wouldn’t know about it until after the fact lol. I like the tanginess of this tea. I probably should stick to cold brewing this, since they’s why i picked it up but today i just really wanted that lime flavour.

TheTeaFairy

Didn’t know there was such thing as «mini-sipdown», thanks Sil for introducing me to the complete sipdown spectrum, LOL!

hahaha you’re welcome

whatshesaid

I can’t believe I’ve actually never tried this one!

really?!???! jeez. put it on the list for our next swap lol i’m sure there will be one.

whatshesaid

Lol I wasn’t trying to hint around, I could totally try some at my local Davids :) I feel like you’re the lady who has tried all the teas so I don’t know what I have to offer you, haha. Booo. But you have a great stash!!

haha i for sure have NOT tried all the tea! Lots of companies are out of my reach – or i can only get them because i take advantage of my tea mule. If i didn’t have her, i wouldn’t have a lot of my teas.

whatshesaid

Those mules sure come in handy :)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

hahaha you’re welcome

whatshesaid

I can’t believe I’ve actually never tried this one!

whatshesaid

Those mules sure come in handy :)

Toronto, ON