drank Green up your life! by PureAromaTea

So seriously? There are giant strawberry chunks in this tea! I picked up this one to see how it compares to franks’ 52 teas strawberry rhubarb honeybush and stacy’s custom black strawberry rhubarb pie tea that we created. I’ve never seen a green strawberry rhubarb pie so in to the cart it went.

This is a really tasty tea! I still prefer my Ruby Pie from butiki teas but this is an interesting take on S&R. i don’t get a lot of rhubarb flavour out of this, but then rhubarb taste is a hard taste to catch imo. it’s generically tart ish. In any case. i am really quiet enjoying this one. and it’s a green tea! :) I can’t wait to try this one as a cold brew as i think it might be pretty darn tasty. Also, did i mention the giant strawberry pieces! Stacy has them too and they are so much fun to eat afterwards lol

Toronto, ON