drank Coconut Oolong by The London Tea Room

oh god. i don’t know what’s worse…the oolong or the coconut. DEAR GOD NO! :) sooo sample from terri, and even though i was pretty sure that was going to be my reaction, i figured what the heck, i’ll give it a try. Especially after quite enjoying the coconut mango tea from last night.

the rest of this is going to kittenna whether she wants it or not…because i said so. Only enough for a cup but it needs a good home.

So sorry terri…lol at least i tried! not rating this since it really is because of my preferences and NOT because this is a terrible cup of tea.

whatshesaid

did you like the davidstea version??

Um never tried it…being coconut and oolong lol

whatshesaid

Ah ok, you hate it that much eh? Too bad!

i dislike most coconut…i really don’t like green oolongs 90% of the time…together? ick. but oh man. loving the pina colada tea i’m having tonight!

whatshesaid

Funny how tastes are different! I love my coconut oolong, it’s in my top five for sure :)

Stephanie

I love coconut oolong but I’ve never tried this one

Comments

whatshesaid

did you like the davidstea version??

Um never tried it…being coconut and oolong lol

whatshesaid

Ah ok, you hate it that much eh? Too bad!

Stephanie