drank Irish Breakfast by Adagio Teas

sipdown!

this is a very middle of the road average ordinary every day tea. Nothing much going on, but nothing to offend either. I’d drink it, but i wouldn’t order it since there are many more fabulous irish breakfast teas out there that make for a little more OOMPH in my day :)

I feel like you exclusively do sipdowns! lol

boxermana…these days it’s a little of that lol mostly because i have so many small samples from terriharplady. I try to mix them up with the occasional none sipdown as well though. IE the other week when i did butiki teas heh

BoxerMama

lol! I when I was digging for chamomile I found sooooo many samples that I didn’t know existed, including ones on my shopping list!

LOL see i don’t have that trouble yet. 200 ish teas and i know where everything else and what i have.

Not I! lol

some non sipdown posts just for you today…followed by some sipdown posts as well since i promised myself at least one a day hahaha

Comments

BoxerMama

I feel like you exclusively do sipdowns! lol