drank Mocha Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I had a mocha latte this morning since i had a bit of extra time in the morning before work. I’m trying to catch up on things so that i can take thrs and friday off or at least friday. While this is still pretty tasty, it may be that matcha is a winter drink for me. I can feel myself slowing down a little in terms of drinking it. Still, this was quiet enjoyable all things considered.

Chelle

I have been drinking it with cold milk blended with ice. Feels more summery.
The mocha flavor seems like it would be good. I have some boysenberry and cotton candy on the way to add to my caramel. I would love to do a flavored matcha swap sometime to find more flavors that I like without having to buy.

Comments

Chelle

I have been drinking it with cold milk blended with ice. Feels more summery.

Toronto, ON