Yeah…i dunno what to say guys. this is pretty meh. I’ll try it with some sweetner maybe but overall, i’m just not feeling it.

Courtney

That’s how I felt too. I think I let the hype get to me when it was reblended.

yeah…though there are some folks out there who really have loved the re-blend. Me? I think there will be swaps in the future…especially since i caved and bought 2 bags since i do enjoy the 52 teas blueberry zabaglione.

Courtney

Oh dear. I have always done swaps for 52Teas thus far, but this morning I felt pressured and ended up getting the Pina Colada Honeybush, Pineberry Honeybush, and Lime Jello Salad. I haven’t tried the Pineberry or Lime Jello so fingers crossed!

ooh i’ll be watching for your reviews. I nearly broke down and picked up the honeybush since i DO seem to like frank’s honeybush. I prefer david’s tea lime gelato to lime jello salad personally, but it’s not terrible.

Courtney

Good to know! Lime Gelato is a staple in my cupboard, so I’m hoping the Lime Jello will also be great. Hopefully I’ll have them soon :)

graceatblb

I was 2 clicks away from buying some of this. I was very tempted by this and Smaug Tea but held back but held back because I am trying to break the habit one small tea order at a time.

Grace – I can always send you some of this later on. I’m nowhere close to finishing the first bag, and I have an unopened bag as well.

graceatblb

I would love to try some. Blueberry is on the fig level of love with me :) And of course, I’ll send some pu’er along in return :)

Cavocorax

I agree that this one seemed overrated. I’m happy I was able to sample it or I might have grabbed it, but I purchased the pine berry and lemon meringue chai.

Mmm I may need to steal a sample of the those, the lemon chais esp as it’s one of the ones I was tempted to pick up but I had to stay strong. Day 2….29 left to go lol

Terri HarpLady

Yeah the lemon chai sounded interesting for sure.
I’ve never tried the blueberry. I love blueberries, fresh or frozen, but blueberry flavoring usually grosses me out.

Cavocorax

I could send you both some of the lemon chai. Just send me a message and let me know what else you want.

It probably won’t get here for about 2 weeks though.

CHAroma

I loved the original version of this tea, but the re-blend had way too much Assam for my tastes. Now I’m worried that I won’t like any of Frank’s black teas anymore, so I resisted getting the Lemon Meringue Chai. I’d love it if anyone could let me know if they share the same black tea base or if the chai is less Assam-y.

Cavo – let’s do that swap when you get your teas. heh should give you a chance to try some of the others i sent you and hopefully vice versa. I’m hoping whatever’s at the post office for me topick up is your package..i’ll know tomorrow lol

CHAroma – yeah i am not digging the new blends these days.

Cavocorax

Sil – sounds good. Once I get it, I’ll message you and see if there’s anything else you would like.

Also I regret to tell you that your package isn’t from me. Hopefully it’s still tea, but I just mailed yours today – I dragged my feet a bit because it was a busy week and it seemed like you could use a bit of stalling to give you a chance to sipdown!

Haha no regrets lol I just like playing the “who is it from game” though in that case maybe its from haileod….hmmmm

Comments

Courtney

That’s how I felt too. I think I let the hype get to me when it was reblended.

Terri HarpLady

Yeah the lemon chai sounded interesting for sure.

Cavocorax

It probably won’t get here for about 2 weeks though.

CHAroma

CHAroma – yeah i am not digging the new blends these days.

Toronto, ON