drank The Sweet Life by PureAromaTea

backlog sipdown! (223, after some adds and deletions but there’s another box waiting at the post office for me….eek!)

Another tea that went off to my friend last night after sharing a cup. I don’t think i’d reorder this but not because it isn’t a lovely tea. I just don’t love the taste of marzipan so it wouldn’t be something i would need to have on hand lots. I would however pick this up now and then in the sampler size to have a few cups :)

Terri HarpLady

gotta love those samplers!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

gotta love those samplers!

Toronto, ON