drank Vicky's Sponge Cake by Bluebird Tea Co.

thank you halieod for sending some of this along with our swap. Even though i’m slightly sick – ie. congested and my sense of taste is a little off, i figured that I would have a cup last night since i figured the raspberry would cut through things. I was right! This was a lovely cup of tea, though i’m sad to say that i didn’t get much in the way of “cake.” it came across as more like a raspberry tea than anything. I’m hoping that this is just because my tastebuds are off so i’ll withhold rating it until i’m better. Either way it was still a lovely cup of tea that i quite enjoyed :) I’m looking forward to trying my other samples when i get them.

Terri HarpLady

I think I need to check out Bluebird, they have some tasty looking teas!

in june you mean of course :)

Terri HarpLady

that’s right, no orders until june…and I have to get my total teas down to 200 also :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I think I need to check out Bluebird, they have some tasty looking teas!

in june you mean of course :)

Toronto, ON