drank Vicky's Sponge Cake by Bluebird Tea Co.

So i wanted to try this as a cold brew since the warm cup i had was more raspberry than sponge cake. It turns out, the cake was hiding in the cold brew :) This is a creamy cup of delicious cake like tea. I am digging this. Now i just need to try and figure out how to get this taste with a hot brew!

Iced 8 min or more
tattooed_tea

I can’t wait for my order to get here.

Courtney

These Bluebird teas keep popping up on my feed with great reviews – I may have to give in and order some myself!

Tealizzy

How long did you cold brew it for?

Some where around 10-14 hours…. I never time them. Just toss them I and drink them somewhere between 1 to 3 days later lol

Tealizzy

Nice!! I’m going to have to try this one cold!

Cavocorax

Ooh. I’ll have to ice it!

Hallieod

See, I knew it’d find a better home with you. :) We just gave up when we couldn’t discern any cake.

If i figure it out hot, i’ll let you know how i managed it lol but so far i’m with you on the hot = no cake :)

tattooed_tea

How do I open the packages? Do I have to cut the tops off? It’s been here for 45 mins & I haven’t smelt them yet, I’m having anxiety ahhhh lol

Cavocorax

Not sure why, but it does make me think of sponge cake when it’s hot – only because it gives in my mouth? IDK. It’s an imagined texture thing perhaps.

tattoed_Tea – pretty sure you just cut the top off. I got mine in a swap from hallieod but it looks like that’s what she did to me. IE. it’s no resealable, which would be my only negative comment….i prefer resealable packages! :)

Comments

tattooed_tea

I can’t wait for my order to get here.

Courtney

Tealizzy

How long did you cold brew it for?

Tealizzy

Nice!! I’m going to have to try this one cold!

Cavocorax

Ooh. I’ll have to ice it!

Hallieod