SIPDOWN! Yeah that’s right. No hoarding! So i had this today while getting ready for work, something i normally don’t indulge in. Lookingforward to June when i can pick up more of this as it’s a really nice assam. Of course that depends on whether or not I can get my cupboard to amanageable state by June as well. I’ve got something waiting for me at the post office today AND if my tea mule is at work today, that’s my three orders from May that have arrived. Not to mention the tea with Raritea and Kittenna lol Ah well…at least i’m sort of hovering at the 200 mark (227 to be exact at the moment). We have a release weekend on saturday so i’m sure i’ll be drinking plenty of tea from 9pm until 3am. yeah that’s right… party at my place! woot woot!

Anyway, i digress…if you like assams, this tea is for sure worth picking up and trying :) Thanks again terri!

Toronto, ON