drank Black Cherry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Treated myself to a matcha smoothie this morning, largely in part from the fact that i just picked up 15 new matchas that i’m not allowed to open until i get through some of the ones i already have open….that’s in addition to the 5 or so that are already sitting there unopened…waiting for me from previous orders lol. At least i know that i can drink matcha all night long on satuday night if i so choose.

Still enjoying this one quite a bit, unlike other flavours that waned over time. :)

TeaEqualsBliss

Top of the Mornin’ Matcha to ya!
teahee!

haha yeah i haven’t been drinking nearly as much matcha as before. Which is unfortunate because i have probably close to 30 in my cupboard heh.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Top of the Mornin’ Matcha to ya!
teahee!