drank Black Dragon Pearl by Teavana

mmmmmm thank you tattooed_tea! for sending along these lovely pearls as a surprise in our swap. These? these are great! it’s almost enough to make me want to go to teavana. I was drinking this in the morning with my caramel toffee tea and i have to say that the combination of the two was also fairly awesome. this one lending the beautiful chocolate cocoa notes while the other tea highlighted delicious sweetness with the toffee.

i really enjoyed that this tea was just a malty, cocoa cup of delicious. I’m relaly looking forward to resteeping these to see how they hold up over time. thank you tatooed_tea!

Terri HarpLady

I think this is the best tea Teavana has, but everytime I stop by there, they don’t have any :(

Cavocorax

The best eh? Maybe I should give them a try!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Cavocorax

The best eh? Maybe I should give them a try!

Toronto, ON