drank Black Forest by Simpli-special

thank you KittyLovesTea for this sample!

Sadly i don’t get quite the sample depth of flavour that you have, though in the after taste of this one i can almost taste what your tasting notes seem to reflect. It’s a fantastic dry looking tea with big cherries and a great looking base. However, even after steeping for a longer time than i normally would for most blacks, it’s more like a nice smooth black, than a flavoured tea. I have a bit more left to play with so i’ll see if steeping it for even longer helps! That being said, in the tail end of this sip there is a distinct chocolate cherry taste that is almost within reach..

Toronto, ON