drank Copabanana by DAVIDsTEA

thank you courtney for this sample. Even though i don’t much love coconut, i wanted to try this one just in case. While this smells really nice…as a tea it’s pretty gross. There’s a slimy oily film on the top of this tea that makes me cringe. totally glad i got to try this but uh…yeah this small sample was a good amount! :)

Courtney

Sorry! Oh dear. I love it mixed with Guayusa, but i find it slightly lacking on it’s own, though I can still drink it haha.

don’t be sorry! i want to try ALL THE TEA! :) i’ll try mixing it up as you do just for fun…there’s some left :)

CHAroma

Oh dear. Not looking forward to my sample of this, haha!

Tealizzy

Lol! I really didn’t like this one hot. Saving the rest to try it cold once my takeya iced tea maker gets here!

Comments

Courtney

CHAroma

Oh dear. Not looking forward to my sample of this, haha!

Tealizzy